Dentist Farmers Branch TX
Are you looking for a modern and affordable dental office in Farmers Branch TX? Then you are at the right place at Dentist Farmers Branch! At the Cowboys dental, we will provide you with the best dental care in a comfortable environment, so that dental treatment becomes a pleasurable experience for you and your family.
What Services Do We Provide?
At the Cowboys dental – Dentist Farmers Branch, our highly experienced and skilled dental team will provide you with the following treatments:
- Teeth Whitening – do you want to get rid of your discolored and stained teeth? Don’t worry, we have solution for you! Professional teeth whitening involves exposing your teeth to a mild bleaching agent, so as to remove any teeth stains and make your teeth whiter and shinier.
- Dental Crowns – if you have crooked or chipped teeth, then you can get them restored with the help of dental crowns, which are simply cap-like structures made from either metal or porcelain, and cover the entire surface of your teeth in order to restore their shape and function. In addition, crowns are also placed on teeth that have become brittle following a root canal treatment, or on teeth have permanent teeth stains which cannot be removed through teeth whitening.
- Teeth Bridges – teeth bridges are prosthetic appliances that replace one or more of your missing teeth by gaining support and stability from the adjacent natural teeth or implants. Since these are fixed prosthetic appliances, they can efficiently restore your chewing and speech capability.
- Teeth Fillings – did you know that teeth cavities not only make your teeth weaker, but they can also get discolored due to the staining of these cavities? To make your teeth strong and beautiful again, we will remove these cavities from your teeth, and replace them with a tooth colored filling material, so that you can regain your beautiful smile!
- Dentures – have you lost some or all of your natural teeth? Then you can get your teeth and smile back with the help of dentures, which are removable appliances that rest over the jaw bones and their overlying soft tissues. Your dentures can restore your facial esthetics as well as your capability to eat and speak efficiently.
- Dental Implants – dental implants are fixtures that are placed inside your jaw bone, and serve as the root component of your missing teeth, in such a way that prosthetic appliances, like crowns, bridges and dentures are built over them to complete the structure of an artificial tooth. Dental implants are nowadays considered as the most efficient, natural, durable and esthetic replacement option for the missing teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – if you are having severe pain in one of your teeth that does not go away, even after taking a pain-killer, then the chances are that the dental pulp, which is the most sensitive part of your teeth, has become infected. In this case, a root canal procedure is performed to remove this infected pulp from the interior of the teeth under the effect of a local anesthesia, followed cleaning the tooth and filling it with a safe and inert material, so as to prevent any chances of re-infection.
Would you like to have a FREE CONSULTATION? Visit or Call us today at Dentist Farmers Branch to make a same day appointment at (972) 242-6020 FREE Consultation! We are situated right off 35E in North of Farmers branch, and would love to see you at our office!