Carrollton Root Canal experts, Gentle, Painless, Friendly Dentist. Root Canal Carrollton from $699, No more pain, call now at (972) 242-6020. FREE Consult, Available Financing.
Millions of root canals are carried out each and every year. When the nerve of a tooth becomes infected or abscessed due to decay, a crack or even trauma, a Root Canal Carrollton may be the best way to preserve the tooth.
The living portion of a tooth is composed of nerves and blood vessels. It is enclosed in the pulp chamber of the tooth, which is a space found inside the center of the tooth.
The pulp extends into the roots, and it becomes infected or dies for a variety of reasons:
- Deep fillings — fillings that were placed in close proximity to the pulp chamber because of tooth decay or even a tooth fracture
- Decay — bacteria resulting in tooth decay infects the pulp.
- Trauma — a traumatic injury may cause inflammation of the pulp.
- Inexplicable — sometimes the pulp can become inflamed and can die for no visible reason.
Symptoms of a tooth that may need a root canal Carrollton:
- Prolonged sensitivity or even pain to hot or cold temperatures, which can be a throbbing feeling.
- Toothache pain so extreme it awakens you while sleeping.
- Pain when biting or chewing.
- Discoloration of the tooth.
- Swelling and tenderness on the affected or nearby gums that when pressed may have blood or pus discharge.
- Pain that commences in one tooth and propagates to other areas of the jaw or even the head.
The Root Canal Carrollton process:
The area all around the tooth is numbed with a local anesthetic before starting the procedure. Dr. Majid Mirbahaeeddin will drill down into the tooth and create an opening into the canal of the tooth. He will then be able to clear away the infected tissue and thoroughly clean the canal. Once the infection has been removed, the space will be filled with a sealant. It is highly recommended that a tooth that has underwent a root canal be properly fitted with a crown. Root Canal Carrollton will help improve the visual appeal of the tooth, and will also ensure that the root canal is totally successful.
A Root Canal Carrollton can be a frightening term for patients to find out, but the positive aspects of the procedure and advancements in dental technology have made it far less frightening these days. With local anesthetics and appropriate pain medication will allow the procedure to be conducted with minimal to no pain at all in most cases at root canal Carrollton. There may very well be some discomfort right after the procedure, but that is typical with most dental procedures. Over the counter Tylenol is usually sufficient for any pain relief afterwards. The procedure will also alleviate any pain attributable to the infection enabling you to enjoy all the foods you love without having any pain from any cold, heat or if biting too hard.